Ora Shtull points to the small number of women leading Fortune 500 companies to argue that women can benefit from adopting nine practices to enhance personal branding.
Her book, The Glass Elevator – A Guide to Leadership Presence for Women on the Rise, focuses on:
• High-impact communication through asking strategic questions
• Practicing confident body language in posture, body position, and vocal projection
• Sharing your differentiators• Adopting a positive outlook, even if at first it’s “as-if”
-*Which of Shtull’s recommendations have most helped you ride the “Glass Elevator”?
- Creating Productive Thought Patterns, Challenging Destructive Thinking through “Thought Self-Leadership”
- 3P Marketing to Define, Communicate Personal Brand
- Self-Marketing: Improve your PVI: Sharpen Perception, Increase Visibility, Exert Influence
- Hacking Human Behavior: “Tiny Habits” Start, Maintain Changes